Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Linking accounts

Is it possible to get iTunes and vudu movies accounts linked together so i can watch my movies through my apple tv?

Apple TV, tvOS 9

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 4:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 3:11 PM

SO far vudu has not released an app for the ATV. Being that they are direct competitors I sincerely doubt you will ever be able to link iTunes and vudu accounts. But there is possibility Vudu releases an app for the ATV to at least access your vudu library via the ATV...

that would be like back in the day linking accounts for blockbuster and Hollywood video...

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2015 3:11 PM in response to thjsh6

SO far vudu has not released an app for the ATV. Being that they are direct competitors I sincerely doubt you will ever be able to link iTunes and vudu accounts. But there is possibility Vudu releases an app for the ATV to at least access your vudu library via the ATV...

that would be like back in the day linking accounts for blockbuster and Hollywood video...

Linking accounts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.