Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There is no sync music under the heading music

I am struggling to sync my music. Here is what I have tried, under my device on itunes I click on music which is under summary and apps and there is no sync music option. It only gives me the option to sync memos with the heading 'icloud music library is on'. I have tried doing a normal sync. So i cant transfer my new downloaded songs from online on my pc to my phone. Also is there a way to make all my music available offline instead of doing every song one by one because out of my whole library on my pc only 5 songs are available offline and these are ones I have downloaded off apple music and not online.

iPhone 5, iOS 8

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 6:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2015 6:31 PM

If iCloud Music is on then syncing music from iTunes is suppressed. Anything you add to your library is (or should be) automatically available on your device. I cancelled my subscription to Apple Music so I can no longer check the menus or options it has for making media available offline.

tt2

2 replies

There is no sync music under the heading music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.