Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

im trying to unlock my ifhone that i just bought fr a friend can u help me please to get started

im trying to unlock my ifhone that I just bought fr a friend can u help please

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.6

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 6:59 PM

3 replies

Nov 30, 2015 7:01 PM in response to Princessa4775

Unlock it how? You need to provide more information. If you are referring to Activating the device and needing an iCloud ID and password, you are going to have to ask your friend for that information. If you are referring to unlocking it from the current carrier so you can use another one, you will have to contact the carrier the device is locked to and see if they provide unlocking services and if you qualify. Only the carrier the device is locked to can authorize the unlock.

Nov 30, 2015 7:02 PM in response to Princessa4775

I'll try and offer some suggestions, but first I must correct a few things...

*I'm

*iPhone

*from

*friend.

*Can

*you

*please?

Now, can you please provide some specifics as to what you're trying to unlock? Is the phone locked with a passcode? Is it asking for iCloud credentials? Are you trying to unlock it for use with a different wireless carrier?

Help us help you by providing more details and using correct grammar.

Thanks!

-A

im trying to unlock my ifhone that i just bought fr a friend can u help me please to get started

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.