Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I preordered an album, and it hasn't downloaded. When I went to the iTunes Store to download it, it says I havent bought it at all. It wants me to buy it again.

I preordered an album, and it hasn't downloaded. When I went to the iTunes Store to download it, it says I havent bought it at all. It wants me to buy it again.

iPad Mini

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 8:43 PM

1 reply

Dec 1, 2015 12:59 AM in response to Kaitlinfromirving

Have you now paid for the album, it shows on your account's purchase history (See your purchase history in the iTunes Store on a Mac or PC - Apple Support or http://reportaproblem.apple.com on your iPad) ? Pre-orders are only paid-for on release, you weren't charged when you pre-ordered it. If you have now paid for it then does it show in the Purchased tab in the iTunes Store app on your iPad for downloading ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.