Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad not charging, syncing, won't play any music or videos (unknown error -12746), and wifi and Bluetooth not turning on.

I Have an iPad Air with iOS 9.2 installed. Without installing anything new, dropping it etc... It suddenly displayed 0% charge and then stopped charging. The wifi and Bluetooth are not able to turn on and the music and videos on my phone are no longer playable - unknown error (-12746) is displayed when I try and play them. The iPad is therefore completely useless at the moment because it won't hold any charge, only turns on after being plugged in and won't even connect to the Internet or play any content... Please help! The iPad also will Not show up when I plug it into my computer.

iPad Air Wi-Fi, iOS 9.2

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 6:55 PM

1 reply

ipad not charging, syncing, won't play any music or videos (unknown error -12746), and wifi and Bluetooth not turning on.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.