Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am upgrading my OS X, it needs my apple ID and password, when I enter these information, that says I have not yet been used apple store. What can I do now to reinstall OS X 17 since I need this now. Thanks for advising.

I am upgrading my OS X, it needs my apple ID and password, when I enter these information, that says I have not yet been used apple store. What can I do now to reinstall OS X 17 since I need this system now. Thanks for advising.

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 7:59 PM

1 reply

Dec 2, 2015 10:42 AM in response to songguozheng2013

This is in the Mac App Store ? What then happens, are you also being prompted to review the account and enter payment details ? If so have you done that ? If you are wanting to download OS X El Capitan (there isn't an 'OS X 17') then the card shouldn't be charged, except for possibly a temporary store holding charge which your card issuer should remove, and you should be able to remove the card after entering its details.

I am upgrading my OS X, it needs my apple ID and password, when I enter these information, that says I have not yet been used apple store. What can I do now to reinstall OS X 17 since I need this now. Thanks for advising.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.