Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I opened my project file everything was scrambled. Everything out of place. PLEASE HELP

Today I opened a project file to continue working. When the project finally opened, everything was out of place. Cymbals where layered to snares in random places, basses were glitchy, and sounds i did not layer were layered on to each other. I tried reverting to an older saved copy but it still sounds the same. It's as if everything is scrambled up. This is the 3rd time this has happened. Can anyone help?

iMac, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 8:59 PM

2 replies

Dec 1, 2015 8:51 AM in response to Pancenter

I did "save as" a new file to make a varied idea to the project file. Moved a lot of things around in this new file. Could that have anything to do with it? I just figured by saving first then "saving as" a new file would protect the original project.

I'm going to look into ways to verify that the system disk is working properly Because I don't have a dvd I can boot from 😟

When I opened my project file everything was scrambled. Everything out of place. PLEASE HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.