Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why will my iPhone 4s not restore? iTunes gives me different error codes i.e.,2006

iTunes is unable to restore my iPhone 4s. What will fix this issue?

iPhone 4S

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 9:04 PM

4 replies

Dec 6, 2015 2:48 AM in response to norcalangel11

ok , try these ( from ) : Get help with iOS update and restore errors - Apple Support

• Use the USB cable that came with your device, or a different Apple USB cable.
  • Plug your cable into a different USB port directly on your computer. Don't plug it into your keyboard.
  • Try a different computer.

or this : Resolve iOS update and restore errors in iTunes - Apple Support

why will my iPhone 4s not restore? iTunes gives me different error codes i.e.,2006

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.