Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accidentally set iPhone 5c to very large type & can't open.

My iPhone 5c phone is not working. I had it in my pocket & it must have got set to to really big text & I can't slide it to unlock it. And I can't turn it off when it is locked. Even if I could unlock it, can't see the screen where it says to turn power off. Won't even run out of battery power since I can't use it so not running battery down. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix?

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 9:15 PM

3 replies

Nov 30, 2015 9:25 PM in response to grandmagail

It appears that you have activated Zoom from Settings>General>Accessibility. You may have had the home button set for triple-click. You can try to triple-click again and see if that does it. If not, then double-tap on the screen with 3 fingers. You can also double-tap with the 3 fingers, then leaving your fingers on the screen, drag your fingers to change the zoom percentage. This should take care of getting you into the device and then go to Settings>General>Accessibility and make sure that Zoom is off, and then scroll down to the bottom of Accessibility and make sure that Accessibility Shortcut is OFF.

Accidentally set iPhone 5c to very large type & can't open.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.