Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New website loaded twice - now won't load at all!

An internet radio station that I work for (from a home studio - we are all volunteers!) changed its website hosts over the last weekend. On Sunday I was able to connect successfully to the site twice, although connection was intermittent, but as everyone else at the station was experiencing the same issues whilst DNS was propagating, I didn't think there was a major problem.

However, the new site will not load at all now on my computer. The status bar just hangs there, part loaded. The screen is blank with no error messages shown.

I have tried emptying the cache, clearing cookies, rebooting my router, changing my DNS server settings from my ISP's to OpenDNS, but to no avail. I have also tried accessing the site using a different browser, but still with no success. My other browser sent the message "server sent no data". The fact that I successfully connected to the site on Sunday suggests to me that the site's IP address has been recognised - at least twice!

The site also fails to load on my mobile phone using my home wi-fi connection, but loads fine over 3G/4G. This got me to thinking that the fault might be with my ISP, but I have since spoken to other users of the site who have the same ISP and they report no problems. So I am running out of ideas…..

Any help or suggestions from the community would be appreciated.

(The website in question by the way is www.a1radio.co.uk).

Thank you

Ambulancebloke

Mac mini (Late 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 11:32 PM

2 replies

New website loaded twice - now won't load at all!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.