Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music not syncing after update iPhone 5s iOS 9.1s

I just updated my iPhone 5s to the newest iOS update a few hours ago. After the update, I downloaded a couple of songs and put them in my iTunes library. I tried syncing my phone to iTunes, but nothing happens. I do not get an error, but the 'sync' ends within seconds after I click on the button and nothing gets changed on my phone (I tried tweaking other settings and stuff to see if it was just music or everything... nothing is syncing at all)

I've tried reauthorizing my computer and running as an administrator etc. I even tried to remove all of the songs on my phone, but that didn't work either! They were still on my phone!

I am using the current version of iTunes and iOS. I switched from backing up my data from iCloud to This computer while I was following directions on another website. I've checked and unchecked "Sync with this iPhone over wifi," Sync only checked songs" and "manually manage music" followed by a resync with no results. I've tried all of the options under Sync Music and nothing has worked.

When I look under the music tab below 'On My Device,' it shows a list of all of my songs, including the ones I was trying to get on my phone from the beginning, but they are all grey and have circles with dotted edges on the left of the check column. Right clicking them or clicking the ... next to the name does not give me any options that could help me fix this.

If anyone could please help me with this I would be very thankful. Like I said, I don't get an error message when I try to sync so I don't know what the specific problem is. Thank you

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 10:38 PM

There are no replies.

Music not syncing after update iPhone 5s iOS 9.1s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.