Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems using iTunes 12.3.1.23

iMac, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 30, 2015 11:12 PM

3 replies

Dec 9, 2015 3:22 AM in response to blondie0826

I have the same issue. I'm on OSX 10.10.5 on a macbook pro 15-inch mid 2012. I have just updated the newest security/safari update 2015.005 and as of this morning, when I open a tv show from my iTunes library, the video will not play. The time display does not show the video playing. I tried a movie and while the time display showed the film advancing, there was no sound or image. iTunes finds the library. I can connect to the store without problem and download old videos. I see my iCloud purchases. I can advance through "my videos"... Music will play but not video. iTunes has also crashed twice--sent crash reports--while doing random things...like looking through preferences. The library on my macbook air is fine. Haven't updated but can download, connect to store and view. It is not my account or the library.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.