Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi Apples, when will you fix the slowwness of iOS9??? My ipad mini2, iPhone 5c are v e r y slowwww.

Same for old mac book, and all devices from family and friends. Please fix this quickly! I wanted to go for a new MacBook but will wait is this is unacceptable!!!! All our expensive devices have slowed down as if the are old windows machines. Me and many others have spent loads of money to products that used to function well. Now these are just fancy gadgets that do not really work. The typing is already too slow to function!!!! Will we get our money back?

All recent updates (and failures) make me lose my trust in Apple.

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.1, all devices

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 1:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 7:57 AM

You are not talking to Apple here. This is a user-to-user forum to help with questions you might have.

Please tell us what troubleshooting you have done to fix any of these issues. Have you done a restore with using a backup? Have you done a restore and set up as new? lso "slowness" can be subjective. Can you describe what you are seeing that is slow other than typing? Are you talking about the time open when you hit the home button? To bring up an app? Graphics? Anything you can describe helps us to possibly give you some insight.

You won't get your money back for old devices. You can sell them to others look to try some troubleshooting steps to try and get the devices working. A

My iPad mini 2 is running just fine on iOS 9.1 and we have other devices on 9.1 as well without any issues. We have a 7 year old MacBook and a 6 year old iMac that are both running just fine.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2015 7:57 AM in response to VeterP

You are not talking to Apple here. This is a user-to-user forum to help with questions you might have.

Please tell us what troubleshooting you have done to fix any of these issues. Have you done a restore with using a backup? Have you done a restore and set up as new? lso "slowness" can be subjective. Can you describe what you are seeing that is slow other than typing? Are you talking about the time open when you hit the home button? To bring up an app? Graphics? Anything you can describe helps us to possibly give you some insight.

You won't get your money back for old devices. You can sell them to others look to try some troubleshooting steps to try and get the devices working. A

My iPad mini 2 is running just fine on iOS 9.1 and we have other devices on 9.1 as well without any issues. We have a 7 year old MacBook and a 6 year old iMac that are both running just fine.

Hi Apples, when will you fix the slowwness of iOS9??? My ipad mini2, iPhone 5c are v e r y slowwww.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.