Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Clock - Timer | feature request | add a minute to timer button

Hi Apples,

This is a feature request for the timer function on the clock app. Would it be possible to add a button that adds 60 extra seconds to the set time? It now has a pause button but the pause is not timed. It would be like the button some microwaves have. it says '+1' and adds a minute to the set time.

(I found this on my iPhone 5c and iPad mini)

Also, it is not desired (by me) that the timer alarm completely stops the music that was playing. I use the timer during yogaclasses and also use music at the same time. (I found this on my iPhone 5c and iPad mini)

Regards,

Peter

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.1, all devices

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 1:49 AM

1 reply

Dec 1, 2015 11:39 AM in response to VeterP

There are other timers in app store. Probably will get a faster turnaround searching in the app store for one that meets your needs.

Here is how to make a suggestion to apple.

Here is the place for suggestions:

*Feedback*

"Use the form below to send us your comments. We read all feedback carefully, but please note that we cannot respond to the comments you submit."

http://www.apple.com/feedback/ipad.html

R

Clock - Timer | feature request | add a minute to timer button

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.