Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't not sign in iTunes and AppStore

User uploaded file

Dear all,

My problem is: when I Sign in my iTunes and AppStore, the loading window's still running until I shut down my Mac (OS X El Capitan version 10.11.1).

I still use this id to log in on my iPhone correctly. I shut down my Mac for many times but this problem still happens!

Any body has this problem like me? And there's someone who can fix it? Thank for reading and giving advice!

Best Regards!

Mac Pro, OS X El Capitan (10.11.1)

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 1:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2015 8:39 PM

Hey NgocDang,
Sorry to hear about you not being able to sign in with your Apple ID in iTunes and the Mac App Store. Let's see if we can figure out what is going on.
I would start with looking the quoted section below. Depending on your setup, you shouldn't have any issues unless you have a firewall that is preventing accessing your Apple ID within the iTunes Store. Also keep in mind that it maybe a Keychain issue as that will typically relate to singing in.
If you can’t connect to the iTunes Store
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201400

On your Mac or PC

If you can't connect to the iTunes Store on your computer, a software conflict or your Internet service provider (ISP) might be blocking your access. The steps below might help you fix the issue.

Mac

If there's still an issue after you try the steps above, contact your Internet service provider and confirm that these ports and servers are turned on for your network.

If that does not work, then next article does go into more advance troubleshooting that will get it sorted out.
Advanced iTunes Store troubleshooting
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203361

Let me know if this helps or if you need further assistance.

Take it easy

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2015 8:39 PM in response to NgocDang

Hey NgocDang,
Sorry to hear about you not being able to sign in with your Apple ID in iTunes and the Mac App Store. Let's see if we can figure out what is going on.
I would start with looking the quoted section below. Depending on your setup, you shouldn't have any issues unless you have a firewall that is preventing accessing your Apple ID within the iTunes Store. Also keep in mind that it maybe a Keychain issue as that will typically relate to singing in.
If you can’t connect to the iTunes Store
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201400

On your Mac or PC

If you can't connect to the iTunes Store on your computer, a software conflict or your Internet service provider (ISP) might be blocking your access. The steps below might help you fix the issue.

Mac

If there's still an issue after you try the steps above, contact your Internet service provider and confirm that these ports and servers are turned on for your network.

If that does not work, then next article does go into more advance troubleshooting that will get it sorted out.
Advanced iTunes Store troubleshooting
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203361

Let me know if this helps or if you need further assistance.

Take it easy

Dec 8, 2015 8:44 PM in response to norm123

Hi Norm123,

Thank for your helping. I found that my problem began when I updated El Capitan with an unavailable serial number. I am looking for many solutions for this problems but it's seemed to be dangerous if I use any software to create new S/N. Therefore, I may use this mac without doing anything and wait for new update from apple.

Thank you again!

Dec 10, 2015 6:33 PM in response to NgocDang

Hi NgocDang,
It was no problem with the assist and glad we could provide some help. Now one thing that does raise a question is the serial number not showing up. Has your Mac been repaired recently? If so, then I recommend that you take it back to where you got it serviced so that your serial number can be applied to your Mac.
Take care

Can't not sign in iTunes and AppStore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.