Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am getting aladdin hasp service errors

This is the message I see on console:

12/1/15 3:07:30.976 AM ReportCrash[965]: Saved crash report for hasplmd[988] version ??? to /Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/hasplmd_2015-12-01-030730_Venge-Lenge-II.crash

12/1/15 3:07:40.920 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.aladdin.hasplmd[998]) Service exited due to signal: Trace/BPT trap: 5

12/1/15 3:07:40.920 AM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.aladdin.hasplmd) Service only ran for 0 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 10 seconds.

iMac (24-inch Early 2009), Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 3:10 AM

1 reply

Dec 1, 2015 5:52 PM in response to kirke_j

"Sentinel HASP License Manager" is a copy-protection rootkit installed along with some content-creation software. Some versions of it, or perhaps all, are incompatible with the current version of OS X. You'll either have to remove it, update it, or refer to the developer for support.

You may be able to update or remove the software by clicking the link to "Sentinel HASP/LDK Mac OS X Run-time GUI Installation" on this page. Download the disk image, mount it, and open either the Installer package or the application named "Uninstall Sentinel Runtime Environment," depending on what you want to do. That all the information I have about the subject, and it may be out of date.

I am getting aladdin hasp service errors

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.