Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music not adding to playlists on phone or Mac

OK I've tried everything, I've even been on the phone to apple for two hours! Eventually I got a senior guy who said yup I don't know how to fix it and the issue is common. They won't have a fix until apple feeds it down to them, which was refreshing as I had someone want to do silly resets and take me round the houses. But in case I've missed something i'm just throwing it out there.

I have tried adding music to my music, I've tried clicking the heart on the tune, I've then tried adding it to my playlists and nothing. Occasionally I have the odd success in adding a tune to a playlist and it will save Or appear. I've even had it suggested by Apple to add to for offline then add to playlists but the point in streaming is so you don't have to. I even have this issue on my Mac. iCloud music is on. i have also tried the my music drop tab and music offline on phone but still no luck.

i have just started to be billed for this music service. I want it fixed Apple. Such a crap service to launch like this when Spotify was never an issue.

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 4:34 AM

There are no replies.

Apple Music not adding to playlists on phone or Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.