Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i want to unlock my iphone plz help me out of this

i want unlock my iphone

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 2:16 AM

2 replies

Dec 1, 2015 2:26 AM in response to saifnisar

Would you please describe issue in more details? Is your phone carrier locked? You purchased second hand phone and it has the id of the previous owner? You typed the wrong passcode and it was locked?

Try to reset your device. This won't delete your data stored on this device.

Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button

• Press and hold on the Home button
  • Keep holding both buttons until the display turns off and back on with Apple logo on it

If your iPhone is locked by a carrier, you need to contact this carrier to unlock it. Note that this is only possible when the contract has been already terminated and there're no charges left to be paid.

If you do not remember the passcode: follow the instructions from this support article:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306.

If it has previous owner id you need to contact the seller and ask him to remove this iPhone from his list of devices. Otherwise, your iPhone will be a useless brick.

Find My iPhone Activation Lock: Removing a device from a previous owner’s account - Apple Support

i want to unlock my iphone plz help me out of this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.