Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have purchased a complete album, but one track isn't downloaded and listed as "bought" in the store, but can't be played.

I purchased a complete album consisting of 19 tracks and videos. For some reason one track can't be downloaded. The button on the right side of the list in the store shows it as "purchased", but I can't play it there (as opposed to all other titles). The title doesn't show up in "My Music" and there are no pending downloads.

Any ideas to get access to such a title?

itunes for windows-OTHER, Windows 8

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 4:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 4:55 AM

Does it show in the Purchased section for downloading ? Click on your name / icon towards the top right of iTunes and then click Purchased on the popup e.g.

User uploaded file

Or click on the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage.

2 replies

I have purchased a complete album, but one track isn't downloaded and listed as "bought" in the store, but can't be played.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.