Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud Photo Library On ipad

My Icloud storage is full and all my ipad photos are in the Icloud Photo library. I want to delete all the photos from icloud photo library and only want them to store on my ipad. When i turn off Icloud photo library all the photos deleted . So i re enable it. But when i open any pic the pic start downloading. I have total 3000+. The option "Download and keep orignal" is enable. But when i turn off the i cloud photo storage it shows " cant download photos and video. The ipad is not able to download 1052 full resolution photo and videos If u countinued the low version of these photos and video will be deleted . I left my ipad for a day that that all photos will download but they dont and when i open photo in gallery it start loading. I cant understand how to put all photos in my ipad storage and delete them from icloud.

User uploaded file

iPad Air, iOS 9.1

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 5:33 AM

There are no replies.

Icloud Photo Library On ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.