Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

new samsung monitor, updated itunes. now itunes store only shows the scrolling part on the upper 1/3 of screen, rest is blank but I can tell there are hyperlinks hidden when I scroll over blank area and click my mouse directs me to a movie hidden

I bought a new Samsung curved 28in monitor. about the same time I updated iTunes. Now, when I log into the iTunes store, the top 1/3 of my monitor shows the scrolling movies, but the bottom 2/3 of monitor is completely blank (black). When I scroll over it, the arrow turns into a hand and if I click on it it sends me to a movie option I cannot see. When I first go to the store, the bottom 2/3 shows up briefly for a second, then goes blank. what setting have I done to make this happen?

Windows 7

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 6:26 AM

1 reply

Dec 2, 2015 2:29 PM in response to DEEPPURPLE1

Hi Deeppurple1,

Take a look at the information below regarding using your Samsung monitor. If these suggestions do not resolve your issue, perhaps Samsung can shed some light on this.

OS X El Capitan: Use your TV as a display
https://support.apple.com/kb/PH22150?locale=en_US&viewlocale=en_US

OS X El Capitan: Adjust your display’s resolution
https://support.apple.com/kb/PH22157?locale=en_US&viewlocale=en_US

Set the resolution for your primary display

1. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Displays, then click Display.

2. Select Scaled, then select one of the scaled resolution options.

Set the resolution for a connected display

If you have more than one display, additional resolution options are available.

1. After the display is connected, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Displays, then click Display.

2. Press the Option key while you click Scaled to see additional resolutions for the second display. Then select a scaled resolution option for the second display.

Happy Holidays!

new samsung monitor, updated itunes. now itunes store only shows the scrolling part on the upper 1/3 of screen, rest is blank but I can tell there are hyperlinks hidden when I scroll over blank area and click my mouse directs me to a movie hidden

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.