Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

6s Plus keeps crashing. Screen turns white with apple logo, then changes to pixilated grey screen, then to black and repeats this over and over. It won't let me shut it down. Have already restored to factory settings and it stopped for only a month.

6s Plus keeps crashing. Screen randomly turns white with apple logo, then changes to pixilated grey screen, then to black screen and repeats this over and over. It won't let me shut it down. After about 30 minutes, it finally goes to my home screen and works fine. This will happen randomly throughout the day and usually happens when I click the power button to activate and use the phone. Have already restored to factory settings with apple care support and it stopped for about a month. But it just started doing it again.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.1

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 6:34 AM

3 replies

6s Plus keeps crashing. Screen turns white with apple logo, then changes to pixilated grey screen, then to black and repeats this over and over. It won't let me shut it down. Have already restored to factory settings and it stopped for only a month.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.