Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not receive reset password email !

Years ago I used my yahoo mail **********.com " to register iCloud account for my iphone, but I made a mistake that I made” **********.com" as the account (without ".vn") but it still worked becaused i still received the verification email through the ***********.com email.

But recently I lost my apple id password and when I choose to reset password through email I can not receive the reset password email through *********.com email any more.

Is there any assistance I can have in my case and is there any way I can contact an Apple Support Email because I'm from Vietnam and it's impossible to get assistance through phones.

This is very urgent because without icloud my iphone is dead...

Best regards,

Dong

<E-mail Edited by Host>

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 6:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 6:47 AM

If you are unable to remember your password, security questions, don’t have access to your rescue address or are unable to reset your password for whatever reason, your only option is to contact Apple ID Support, upon speaking to an operator you should explain that your problem is related to your Apple ID, this way you will not be charged for assistance, even if you don’t have an AppleCare plan.

You will need to show patience with the procedure and be prepared to demonstrate without question that the account belongs to you. Don’t expect access to be restored immediately and if you aren’t the owner of the Apple ID registered to the device the account won’t be reset.

I have asked for your email address to be edited out. Posting your address in an open thread is a sure way to be bombarded by unwanted email, remember it will be here long after you have resolved your problem, for automated detection software to find.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2015 6:47 AM in response to Danny Trinh

If you are unable to remember your password, security questions, don’t have access to your rescue address or are unable to reset your password for whatever reason, your only option is to contact Apple ID Support, upon speaking to an operator you should explain that your problem is related to your Apple ID, this way you will not be charged for assistance, even if you don’t have an AppleCare plan.

You will need to show patience with the procedure and be prepared to demonstrate without question that the account belongs to you. Don’t expect access to be restored immediately and if you aren’t the owner of the Apple ID registered to the device the account won’t be reset.

I have asked for your email address to be edited out. Posting your address in an open thread is a sure way to be bombarded by unwanted email, remember it will be here long after you have resolved your problem, for automated detection software to find.

Can not receive reset password email !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.