Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help! I've started using my ATV3 for the first time. Whatever I'm watching, be it a movie from say Showtime Anytime or Crackle, or a tv show from FX NOW, the system stops and the screen goes blank. It happens continuously. Help!

My ATV3 continually stops streaming several times during whatever I'm watching. I have to re-start the system and start from the App screen to start streaming again to finish watching a show or a movie. What is causing this and how can I correct it. Also I've noticed that a random song from my iTunes library will occasionlally start to play on my MacBook while I'm trying to restart my ATV3 even if iTunes isn't running on my laptop..

MacBook Pro, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 7:34 AM

1 reply

Help! I've started using my ATV3 for the first time. Whatever I'm watching, be it a movie from say Showtime Anytime or Crackle, or a tv show from FX NOW, the system stops and the screen goes blank. It happens continuously. Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.