Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't enroll new 6S in public beta program

I have my iPad enrolled in the public beta of iOS and previously had my iPhone 6 enrolled. I now have the 6S and when I click on the link to enroll my device it refreshes to a page with a bunch of unformatted text that isn't meant to be seen. I'm guessing my device somehow isn't interpreting the html correctly and instead of enrolling my device it's just displaying a bunch of unreadable text mixed with other text. I've tried force closing Safari and restarting my iPhone. I'd prefer not to wipe my iPhone and do a clean install of iOS if I don't have to. Any other ideas?

The text on the page looks like this:

0,$ *H,#u0,#1-`He0,L*,",PayloadContent PayloadIdentifier com.apple.applebetasoftware PayloadType com.apple.defaults.managed PayloadUUID (UUID not included in forum) PayloadVersion 1 PayloadContent DefaultsDomainName .GlobalPreferences DefaultsData SeedGroup PublicBeta etc...

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.1

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 8:59 AM

1 reply

Can't enroll new 6S in public beta program

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.