Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail

iPad pro 128 GB and Apple pencil.

I Use Apple Mail exclusively on my mobile devices including my iPad pro.

Q:

Any likelihood mail will be sensitive ton/ respond to the Apple pencil?

if so, excellent tool to mark up e-mal before forwarding them for info or action.

iPad, iOS 7.0.4, iPad Air 128 Gb

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 9:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 9:34 AM

This forum is intended for issues with the iTunes U app on iOS. Nobody who knows what Apple have in mind for the future will be allowed to tell what they know. Others can only speculate. I don't have an iPad Pro or Apple pencil so I cannot attest as to its capabilities in different software. If you would like to recommend to Apple that Mail is enhanced to make use of the pencil then I would suggest you drop a line to iPad Feedback.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2015 9:34 AM in response to MFBMEB

This forum is intended for issues with the iTunes U app on iOS. Nobody who knows what Apple have in mind for the future will be allowed to tell what they know. Others can only speculate. I don't have an iPad Pro or Apple pencil so I cannot attest as to its capabilities in different software. If you would like to recommend to Apple that Mail is enhanced to make use of the pencil then I would suggest you drop a line to iPad Feedback.

tt2

Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.