Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer data (music & videos) from an old PC desktop internal hard drive to a Macbook Air?

I have an old PC in my garage and there is a lot of music and videos on the hard drive that I would like to retrieve. I only have a Macbook Air right now. Is there any way I can transfer data from the old PC internal hard drive to my Macbook Air? I saw something somewhere about attaching a Sabrent USB Hard Drive Converter to the

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2012), OS X El Capitan (10.11)

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 10:49 AM

1 reply

Dec 1, 2015 10:53 AM in response to MikeyD7

Sorry it didn't put in my entire question. Here is my entire question.

I have an old PC in my garage and there is a lot of music and videos on the hard drive that I would like to retrieve. I only have a Macbook Air right now. Is there any way I can transfer data from the old PC internal hard drive to my Macbook Air? I saw something somewhere about attaching a Sabrent USB Hard Drive Converter to the internal hard drive and on the other end is a USB. Can that work or is the best way to make the internal hard drive into an external? I don't want to wipe the hard drive though.

How to transfer data (music & videos) from an old PC desktop internal hard drive to a Macbook Air?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.