Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any other way to print out calendars with entire events showing? 30 boxes stopped synching...

I manage an event calendar and lunch calendar for an elementary school. Every month the secretary prints out the calendars and sends them home with the kids. The problem is that iCal and google calendar both refuse to show you entire events -- they show only what fits on a single line, to leave a yawning empty white space underneath. For years we have been using google calendar which displays great in iCal, and then using 30 Boxes and using their print utility to print out the hard copies. (I'm pretty sure that I got the pointer to 30 Boxes from a posting here.) But a couple of weeks ago the 30 Boxes calendar stopped synching with the google calendar. We've been unable to get them to synch back up, and now we are re-visiting the whole question of how we should print out calendars. So --

How do people print out their calendars so that they show all the lines of multi-line events? Does anyone know of another way besides 30 Boxes to print out a calendar with multi-line events, that can be made to take in a google calendar or iCal? (30 Boxes is kind of overkill -- all we need is a way to get a printout each month. We don't really need an always-up-to-date online version, just a printout.)

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 9:06 AM

There are no replies.

Any other way to print out calendars with entire events showing? 30 boxes stopped synching...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.