Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So I've always had problems with my apple chargers bending and fraying at the tip of the phone plug-in.

My high school engineering class is doing a project to fix a product that has a problem or a flaw that could be fixed, and i choose the Iphone charger and i was wanting to get some info on the production cost of your chargers and if i could pitch my ideas.

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.1

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 9:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 2:23 PM

Apple does not release such information. Nor does Apple accept unsolicited submissions.

Please read their unsolicited submission policy:

http://www.apple.com/legal/intellectual-property/policies/ideas.html

To pursue the matter further, use the Contact Us link.

5 replies

Dec 4, 2015 11:40 PM in response to Dylan_Smith

Apple has an iPhone Dock ... that makes a good socket connection with the iPhone at the proper placement and spot on 3 D angle of attack for the lightening plug to be put into the iPhone. Of course the iPhone has to be removed from any protective case to be inserted into the charging dock but that really is worth the small effort IMO and all that rot. Have you considered that as a fix to the problem you purport to have.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

😉

So I've always had problems with my apple chargers bending and fraying at the tip of the phone plug-in.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.