Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Be careful when you buy an iphone with Apple distributors. They are selling damged and returned iPhones as if they were new.

I Went to an ishop because the serial of my iPhone 5 matches with the ones that needed replacement for the sleep/wake button. The guy at the ishop Checked the serial in the system and opened the phone to Check everything was original and had not been modified.

HE told me everything was correct and asked me to come back one week later for the phone.

ONe week later they told me that the phone should not be "in circulation" because it was taken before for reparation and was replaced. So they can't do anymore.

I called to apple support, the "senior advisor" Oscar Alfaro took my case and after a couple of mails asking me the same questions, he desappeared.

So now Im still with a phone with bad button (it does not work by the way) and seems that everybody is dead in Apple support.

iPhone 5, iOS 9.1, null

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 9:23 AM

3 replies

Be careful when you buy an iphone with Apple distributors. They are selling damged and returned iPhones as if they were new.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.