Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i edit music in my iphone 6s

My daughter is a dancer. I am trying to find an app that actually lets me cut and splice 2 songs together which I have purchased on my iTunes the result of which is to be used on my phone with the music I own. I keep finding and downloading apps that supposedly do that only to find out that they do not. So frustrating. If this is not something I am able to do then I would like to know so I can quit wasting my time downloading worthless apps. I have an iPhone 6S Plus

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.1

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 11:35 AM

1 reply

how can i edit music in my iphone 6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.