Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad Air doesn't charge completely overnight.

This is the first time this has happened. When I plugged in both ends of the charging cable everything "flashed" several times, including the battery icon in upper right. I unplugged, completely shut it down, waited, then plugged it in again. This time it appeared to be charging, but very slowly. After being plugged in all night, it is only at 63%. Help!! Thanks.

iPad Air, iOS 9.1

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 9:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 2:55 PM

I had that problem before for several months until I purchased another charger at Walmart. It has Apple goodies. Now it's charging fast..perfectly. I still have old charger and don't know what's wrong. Originally I thought it's the old cord, but it's not. I had tested the old cord with new charger. It works just as well.perfect.

Maybe you are having the very same problem.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2015 2:55 PM in response to mvhill1

I had that problem before for several months until I purchased another charger at Walmart. It has Apple goodies. Now it's charging fast..perfectly. I still have old charger and don't know what's wrong. Originally I thought it's the old cord, but it's not. I had tested the old cord with new charger. It works just as well.perfect.

Maybe you are having the very same problem.

My iPad Air doesn't charge completely overnight.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.