Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Account details unavailable

Hello.
I have a lot of problems and I want solutions ..
1. When storing a number in the machine and search for figure does not find him in the list, but when you type the number of new shows that the figure is actually and store? What is the solution does not appear in the storage figures?

2. I can not access my name in iCloud in iPhone when you press the name appears to me these words below

Account Details Unavailable

If you are signing in to iCloud on another device or at iCloud.com, you can get a verification code while offline.

and Get Verification code or OK, options.?

What's the solution

3. When Apple access my account and go to the Password option and security and send a request for a re-answer, is not up to my request to return the link to? Many times transmitter but unfortunately it did not arrive?
What's the solution?
Thank you

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.1

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 1:54 PM

1 reply

Dec 1, 2015 7:30 PM in response to Mada1988

Mada1988 wrote:

Hello.
I have a lot of problems and I want solutions ..
1. When storing a number in the machine and search for figure does not find him in the list, but when you type the number of new shows that the figure is actually and store? What is the solution does not appear in the storage figures?

Are you referring to this -- iCloud: Add or delete a photo for a contact?

2. I can not access my name in iCloud in iPhone when you press the name appears to me these words below

Account Details Unavailable

If you are signing in to iCloud on another device or at iCloud.com, you can get a verification code while offline.

and Get Verification code or OK, options.?

What's the solution

See this -- If you enter your iCloud Security Code incorrectly too many times - Apple Support & Frequently asked questions about iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

3. When Apple access my account and go to the Password option and security and send a request for a re-answer, is not up to my request to return the link to? Many times transmitter but unfortunately it did not arrive?
What's the solution?
Thank you

I think this is what you're referring to -- If you didn't receive your verification or reset email - Apple Support

Account details unavailable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.