Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac in Lock Mode, debugger called . Panic(cpu 3 caller 8xffffff802 ffc127e) Launchd died\ nState at Last Exception

Mac in Lock Mode, debugger called <panic>. Panic(cpu 3 caller 8xffffff802 ffc127e) Launchd died\ nState at Last Exception. What does that mean? Can I get it to work again? Please help! Thanks so much for any and all help! :-)

MacBook Air

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 12:50 PM

7 replies

Dec 1, 2015 8:40 PM in response to Linc Davis

Also, when I open my Mac to start it up, I enter my password to take out of Lock Mode, it then starts to open but then has all the #s messages of panic etc... So I click to go to Apple ID I enter that info it starts "thinking" then says unable to connect to iCloud.. Please ck your internet connection... I'm on my home internet connection but it doesn't recognise me being so...I've also pressed the D key & run the test, but it always comes bk as nothing is wrong, or no issues... Thank you for all of you help... please let me know what I can/should do... Thank you! :-)

Mac in Lock Mode, debugger called . Panic(cpu 3 caller 8xffffff802 ffc127e) Launchd died\ nState at Last Exception

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.