Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

tzumi wireless earbuds won't sync with my iphone 5 bluetooth

The Bluetooth on my iphone 5 doesn't seem to recognize the tzumi wireless earbuds I just bought. I've turned the phone on and off. Any other suggestions?

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 3:49 PM

2 replies

Aug 15, 2017 1:54 PM in response to bethmeira

I have this problem too, which occurred suddenly yesterday. They had been paired, but out in the middle of a strawberry field (as in, nowhere near any possible interference) they became unpaired and my iPhone cannot find the device with the useless message; "Make sure "TZUMI EARBUDS" is turned on and in range."

I have a second iPhone. It pairs to the headphones perfectly. The problem is not the earbuds. Whats wrong with the iPhone (5C)?

tzumi wireless earbuds won't sync with my iphone 5 bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.