Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I stream purchased movies and TV shows from iTunes onto Macbook Air without downloading?

I have a Macbook Air - early 2015 version - OS X El Capitan 10.11.1. When I first purchased my Macbook, I was instructed on how to stream purchased movies and TV shows from iTunes without having to download them (as long as I was accessible to wifi, of course). I really enjoyed doing that at home. It seems that I am unable to do this now. The Apple Technician at the store told me that she didn't think this was possible any longer, to stream movies and TV shows due to some system updates. Can anyone verify this for me? Has anyone had experience with this? I have plenty of memory and storage on my Mac. I just find it easier to stream than to download, if given the choice.

MacBook Air, OS X El Capitan (10.11.1)

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 2:38 PM

There are no replies.

Can I stream purchased movies and TV shows from iTunes onto Macbook Air without downloading?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.