Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where are my calendar projects from years past?

In years past, whenever going to create a new calendar as a christmas gift I would see my projects from the prior year. That was great because all the important dates were listed and all I did was change the theme and pictures for a new year. This time I do not see anything about past projects either books or calendars. Where did all this stuff go?

Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 2:31 PM

5 replies

Dec 1, 2015 3:22 PM in response to dvoros

There are 9 different versions of iPhoto and they run on 10 different versions of the Operating System. The tricks and tips for dealing with issues vary depending on the version of iPhoto and the version of the OS. So to get help you need to give as much information as you can. Include things like:

- What version of iPhoto.

- What version of the Operating System.

- Details. As full a description of the problem as you can. For example, if you have a problem with exporting, then explain by describing how you are trying to export, and so on.

- History: Is this going on long? Has anything been installed or deleted? - Are there error messages?

- What steps have you tried already to solve the issue.

- Anything unusual about your set up? Or how you use iPhoto?

Anything else you can think of that might help someone understand the problem you have.

Dec 2, 2015 5:42 PM in response to Yer_Man

I have the same problem as dvoros, although in my case the problem is with Books.

This summer, I created an ibook from Photos. I submitted the Book for printing (which turned out amazing well). However, now I can no longer find the book. Now I have another book I'd like to have printed, but I am not sure that I will still have the copy on my computer.

I am not sure what versions of operating system or Photos my computer running at the time I submitted the first book, but it was only three months ago, more or less.

Currently my computer has:

Photos 1.0.1

OSX Yosemite 10.10.5

I use Photos a lot for editing and posting photos. I never have error messages, the uploads to facebook or other sites is fine, and the book creating process is great. I've never had difficulty with submitting the books for printing.

Occasionally, Photos will inexplicably shut down. I don't recall this happening with the last book I created, the one that no longer exists on my 'project' screen. If Photos shuts down unexpectedly, it asks if I want to send a message to Apple. I always do. But again, I don't think this was happening on my prior project.

My questions:

a. Is that book 'gone'?

b. if I cannot retrieve it from my computer, does Apple have a copy?

c. Can I have more copies made?

d. Do I risk submitting my current project until this is resolved? I prefer to only print a few copies because of the expense. However, I want to be sure I can order more copies later.

Thank You!

where are my calendar projects from years past?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.