Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to set junk folder in ios9's Mail?

In all other devices and computers all my IMAP accounts have folder "Spam" set to handle junk mail.

And ios devices keep creating a folder called "Junk" and you really can't tell ios9 what folder to use for junk?

Really? 9th version of the software lacking basic IMAP account settings?

Is there something magic that could be done in IMAP-path or anything else on the server side to guide ios9?

iPad Air Wi-Fi, iOS 9.1

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 3:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2015 5:51 AM

The answer: you can't.

You can set drafts, sent, trash and archive, but you can't set junk.

Simple design flaw, time for feedback.

I feel like talking to myself, so I'll have to thank me...

1 reply

How to set junk folder in ios9's Mail?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.