Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot transfer music loaded on my computer to ipad keep getting a icloud music library is enabled, i cannot find anything on ipad or i tunes to shut it off anyone have any thoughts?

I cannot transfer albums loaded om my computer to my ipod. I keep seeing an icloud music library is enabled on this devise warning but cannot find it to shut itdown . Anyone have any suggestions? its a new ipod touch bought 2 days ago. 16gb memory. Thanks for any help Bill

iPod touch, Windows 10

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 4:42 PM

1 reply

Apr 30, 2016 7:20 PM in response to coaltownshipbill

Good luck getting any answers from this forum. I have a similar problem. Can't get my music to sync onto my iPad Mini 4. Not one person will help me either. The way to switch off iCloud is enabled, is to go to your device, go to Music, then turn off the iCloud feature. But, that doesn't fix the problem at all. I have been trying for two days to get my music onto my iPad and it progresses and shows the music in the bar below, but after it finishes syncing the music bar disappears and I have nothing on my iPad. You would think that doing a simple task like adding music to your device would remain simple, but I think the developers broke something and have not fixed it. And I read about this bug on another website from September 2015! No one can help. No one has helped. And no one is fixing the bug. They are aware of it too.

cannot transfer music loaded on my computer to ipad keep getting a icloud music library is enabled, i cannot find anything on ipad or i tunes to shut it off anyone have any thoughts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.