Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my security questions and i reached the maximum amount of guesses and i don't know what to do and i need it by the end of the night help me please I'm sobbing

I forgot my security questions and i reached the maximum amount of guesses and i don't know what to do and i need it by the end of the night help me please I'm sobbing

iPhone 6

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 6:33 PM

1 reply

Dec 1, 2015 6:34 PM in response to Halilovic2000

Contact Apple and ask for account security. They may be able to assist you.

HT201485

-If you established a rescue email address, there will be a link on the "Passwords & Security" page of id.apple.com. Clicking the link will send the reset to your rescue email address (NOTE: This is not the same address as your Apple ID email)

-If there is no link on the page, then you didn't establish a rescue email address. Contact AppleCare at 800.694.7466 (If you are in the US), and ask for account security. You will need to answer some questions to verify your identity, AND you will need access to a computer to generate a temporary support pin.

-If you are not in the US, click http://support.apple.com/kb/HT204169 - Apple ID: Contacting Apple for help with Apple ID account security

HTH

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.