Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

only album cover visible in windows 10

Just got around to installing ITunes 12.3.1.23 on my Nov Windows 10.

When I go to the store - only the top images of albums adverts visible. All else mostly black. Occasion selection arrow. I assume this is some type of Windows attempt to goof with Apple - or maybe my graphics guy Nvidia.

How can I set the graphics so the store can be used?

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 9:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2015 8:49 AM

Hello PCJimmmy, you have a very high-resolution monitor, correct? Apple has clearly made some sort of blunder with iTunes 12.3.1, and the issue is not limited to Windows 10. Try reducing display resolution to 1920x1080 or less, or reducing the size of the iTunes window. You could also downgrade to iTunes 12.3.0, but the next iTunes update must be getting pretty close, so I would just wait and see if the problem gets fixed. The biggest thread about this issue is iTunes 12.3.1.23 breaks iTunes store.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2015 8:49 AM in response to PCJimmmy

Hello PCJimmmy, you have a very high-resolution monitor, correct? Apple has clearly made some sort of blunder with iTunes 12.3.1, and the issue is not limited to Windows 10. Try reducing display resolution to 1920x1080 or less, or reducing the size of the iTunes window. You could also downgrade to iTunes 12.3.0, but the next iTunes update must be getting pretty close, so I would just wait and see if the problem gets fixed. The biggest thread about this issue is iTunes 12.3.1.23 breaks iTunes store.

only album cover visible in windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.