Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer information from various Invoices to one summary spreadsheet

I have numerous Invoices created in Numbers, same format, and saved in the same folder. I want to take information from each Invoice and collate on a single sheet.Can anyone help, or point me in the direction of where i should be asking this question.

iMac

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 6:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 6:43 PM

Numbers can only refer to cells in the same file.

So the first step would be to move (copy and paste) each invoice into a sheet on a new document.

Once you have all the invoices in the same documents, then you can create a summary sheet

4 replies

Dec 1, 2015 6:51 PM in response to Wayne Contello

ok thanks for your speedy reply. I understand this. Is it possible once Invoices are Moved in (Copied and Pasted) that the summary sheet automatically picks the info from each invoice? (Once Summary Sheet is created) Im looking at 100's of invoices and want to collate in one simple summary sheet to save myself time. I want to be able to paste in the invoice, and hey presto numbers updates all invoice data to the summary sheet. So each Invoice will get a specific row.

Transfer information from various Invoices to one summary spreadsheet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.