Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i loss my ipod touch 5 somne weeks ago and i have tried everything to find it but i can not please can i get some help i am really loss.

please community and apple can you help me find my ipod touch 5 that I loss 2 to 3 weeks ago I tried everything but ireally cannot find it please I really need some help and if possible if I could get a new one to replace it I really need the ipod with all my data thank you if I could get solutions that would be great

iPod touch, it was blue with a baby case

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 6:53 PM

1 reply

Dec 1, 2015 7:06 PM in response to boogys

Unless you had installed Find my iPhone before you lost the device the chances of recovery are negligible. Even if the software is installed and active it only helps if law abiding people find the device. Unless it is hiding unnoticed at your property, or a good friend's, then it has gone.

If you are insured for accidental loss then you could approach your insurer, though the chances are that excess charges and a future rise in premiums might not make this economic. Nobody else is going to help you replace your device.

If your device was properly backed up to iTunes or iCloud then the data can be restored to a replacement device when you get one. If there are no backups then with the best will in the world nobody can help you.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings.

tt2

i loss my ipod touch 5 somne weeks ago and i have tried everything to find it but i can not please can i get some help i am really loss.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.