Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my AOL inbox emails

After upgrading one of the versions of IOS9, my AOL inbox was showing, 'no new messages', but when I clicked on the inbox tab, the inbox messages were there, but the other day, I somehow lost all of my inbox messages, including important ones I wasn't ready to save to their folders. How can I get them back? It's the same on all of my devices. I have an ipad2, iPad Mini3, iPod Touch 5, and an Android (Samsung).

How can I get my inbox email messages back?

iPad Mini, iOS 9.1, I have 3 Apple devices

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 10:33 PM

7 replies

Dec 2, 2015 12:53 AM in response to bobseufert

I did, but unfortunately, they vanished from there, as well. I don't know how I lost them in the first place. I was able to read an email one minute, and then all inbox emails were gone, including ones that were very important to me that I hadn't moved to their folders because I needed to refer to them. I tried deleting AOL from my iPad, and reading it, but nothing. Thanks, anyway.

Dec 2, 2015 1:19 PM in response to bobseufert

TThanks, Bob. I went to the site after getting a helpful email from AOL, and followed their instructions and they retrieved the mail I lost, as well as what I saved on another app. My notes look different because I saved them to a different folder before I deleted my AOL account from my iPad to re add it, so I didn't lose the important notes. I haven't been able to move them back to the original folder.

I lost my AOL inbox emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.