Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

so last night I was on my iPhone 4s its scratched up and there are some few pieces missing but its still been working completely fine. I was using it and it jut automatically went off I tried charging it over night and it still don't work

So last night I was on my iPhone 4s its scratched up pretty bad and there are some pieces missing, but it just automatically went off I don't know wrong with it I tried restarting it but my sleep/wake button is broken. I even tried charging it over night, still isn't working, what do i do?

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 9:05 PM

1 reply

Dec 3, 2015 7:29 AM in response to armanifromsteele mo

Hi Armani,

Based on your description of your iPhone, it appears your iPhone needs to be serviced. The following link should help you get started with the process and has links with additional information on topics such as warranty and service pricing, battery replacement, and express replacement service.

iPhone Repair and Service - Apple Support

http://www.apple.com/support/iphone/repair/

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Sincerely.

so last night I was on my iPhone 4s its scratched up and there are some few pieces missing but its still been working completely fine. I was using it and it jut automatically went off I tried charging it over night and it still don't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.