Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

could not save media on my I phone 6

can anyone help me

I could not save any phone from facebook,screenshot, whatssapp or safari.

could not found in the camera roll

I did reset and delete all the settings,

I already went to Settings → Privacy → Photos and make it enable

This photo thing is a major problem for me as I constantly do screen shots for work to remember something

thanks a lot for help

iPhone 6, iOS 9.1

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 9:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2015 1:24 AM

Hi KHOULANI,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue with your iPhone. I'm sure we can help you figure out what is going on, or at least get you pointed in the right direction, but we may need a bit more information on the issues you are describing. Any additional info you can provide may help us help you:

1. What happens when you try to save a photo/image from these apps? Do you get any sort of notification or error? If so, what is the exact text? What about when you save a screenshot as outlined here? Do you see the screenshot anywhere else in your Photos app?

2. Is the Camera Roll working otherwise? If you take a picture with either your front or back camera, does it show up correctly in the Camera Roll?

3. It sounds like this issue just started recently. Did anything else change around the time you noticed this issue (new app installed, an iOS update, a configuration change, etc)? And when you say you "did reset and delete all the settings", what exactly do you mean? Have you tried doing a restore from a backup, or even a restore to factory settings?

Thanks!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2015 1:24 AM in response to KHOULANI

Hi KHOULANI,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue with your iPhone. I'm sure we can help you figure out what is going on, or at least get you pointed in the right direction, but we may need a bit more information on the issues you are describing. Any additional info you can provide may help us help you:

1. What happens when you try to save a photo/image from these apps? Do you get any sort of notification or error? If so, what is the exact text? What about when you save a screenshot as outlined here? Do you see the screenshot anywhere else in your Photos app?

2. Is the Camera Roll working otherwise? If you take a picture with either your front or back camera, does it show up correctly in the Camera Roll?

3. It sounds like this issue just started recently. Did anything else change around the time you noticed this issue (new app installed, an iOS update, a configuration change, etc)? And when you say you "did reset and delete all the settings", what exactly do you mean? Have you tried doing a restore from a backup, or even a restore to factory settings?

Thanks!

Dec 4, 2015 11:56 PM in response to brenden dv

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your reply

When I save from (facebook, safari, or any other App) there is no text coming is just say that saved without any notification or error, and I could not find it in the Camera roll, when I save screenshot I could not find it from anyother App(I tried from twitter , )

When I save from whatssap I get a message that" Media could not be saved"

NO PHOTO CAN BE SAVED, now I check just the old photo I can found in the Camera Roll,

It shows after I did "reset all setting" and I did "Erase All content and settings",

I am highly appreciate your help

Thanks!

Dec 10, 2015 2:58 PM in response to KHOULANI

Hi KHOULANI,

Thank you again for using the Apple Support Community, and sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Were you able to test the issues after the trying the steps outlined in Question 3 (Restore from a Backup and/or Restore to Factory Settings)? If so, and if it still persists, given the nature of the issues you are describing, your current configuration, and the troubleshooting steps you have already taken, you may be better served by reaching out to one of Apple's other available resources for more direct assistance - https://getsupport.apple.com/GetproductgroupList.action

Regards

could not save media on my I phone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.