Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can Apple help to clear the requested history? In myanmar I lost an iPhone 6 Plus. I tried to put request in icloud “lost phone” to lock the account temporarily. After buying iPhone 6s Plus, I tried to reuse the apple ID ******* it loo

Can Apple help to clear the requested history?

In myanmar I lost an iPhone 6 Plus. I tried to put request in icloud “lost phone” to lock the account temporarily. After buying iPhone 6s Plus, I tried to reuse the apple ID ******** it looks not unlockd fully. My phone is so many times asking for password for the reason of security requested for locked before. Pls help to clear the previous requested history.

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 9:00 PM

1 reply

Dec 3, 2015 7:33 AM in response to Hsuhnin Wint Aung

Hi Hsuhnin Wint Aung,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems you turned on lost phone mode and you want to turn it off but it is not accepting your password. I would recommend you read these articles, they may be able to help troubleshoot the issue.

iCloud: Use Lost Mode

Turn off Lost Mode or change your contact info

You can turn off Lost Mode by entering the passcode on the device, or by following the steps below. You can also follow the steps below to change the contact information displayed on your lost device.

Note: If your credit and debit cards for Apple Pay were suspended because you put your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in Lost Mode, when you turn off Lost Mode and sign back in to iCloud, you can resume using your cards.

1. Go to Find My iPhone on iCloud.com.

If you don’t see Find My iPhone on iCloud.com, your account just has access to iCloud web-only features. To gain access to other iCloud features, set up iCloud on your iOS device or Mac.

2. Click All Devices, then select the device that’s in Lost Mode.

3. Click Lost Mode, then change the information or click Stop Lost Mode.

iCloud: Change your password

Cheers

Can Apple help to clear the requested history? In myanmar I lost an iPhone 6 Plus. I tried to put request in icloud “lost phone” to lock the account temporarily. After buying iPhone 6s Plus, I tried to reuse the apple ID ******* it loo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.