Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buying an iPhone was a mistake

Buying an iPhone is the worst mistake I have ever made. The amount of control Apple has over how i use my phone is ridiculous. Apparently i cant sync my phone to more than one computer. What manner of nonsense is this? honestly! Should have bought a Note 5!

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.1

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 11:35 PM

2 replies

Dec 2, 2015 5:23 AM in response to Munangiwa

Munangiwa wrote:

Buying an iPhone is the worst mistake I have ever made. The amount of control Apple has over how i use my phone is ridiculous. Apparently i cant sync my phone to more than one computer. What manner of nonsense is this? honestly! Should have bought a Note 5!

If that's the worst mistake you have ever made in your life, your life must indeed be charmed. I wish I were so fortunate.

If you're still in the return period, return the phone. If you're not, sell it. iPhones have a very high resale value compared to most other phones. Someone will be very happy to take it off your hands.

If you have a question on how to use your phone or resolve a technical problem, we'd be happy to help. However, as D.Cohen states, we don't have any interest in what phone you ultimately chose. Get the phone that best meets your needs. Life is too short to spend it making yourself unhappy over trivialities.

Buying an iPhone was a mistake

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.