Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Automatic time is not picking up my current location and is still stuck in a wrong time zone. I have iPhone 6 with iOS 9.1. Please advise.

I use iPhone 6 with iOS 8.4. I travelled to Dubai during the weekend and when I came back home (Bahrain) the automatic time didnt get updated and was stuck with UAE time zone. I tried many things to fix it but with no luck. Then I upgraded the iOS to 9.1 and the problem still persists.

Please advise.

Thank you. Alzurba.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.1

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 11:38 PM

3 replies

Dec 3, 2015 8:55 AM in response to Brett L

Thanks Brett for the reply. Actually all three telcom operators here in Bahrain they support the automatic time zone. And previously in other phone if the device doesn't have Bahrain in its time zone they will have Kuwait or Riyadh. However, in my case I can't choose any other zone manually that whenever I try it renders Asia/Dubai regardless of what time zone I pick.

Any advice?

Automatic time is not picking up my current location and is still stuck in a wrong time zone. I have iPhone 6 with iOS 9.1. Please advise.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.