Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One on One reservations

Steps to find out how to make a reservation for one on one service. I keep getting directed to youth work shops. I am not interested. It keeps asking me to sign in. I have done that. Easy steps?

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012)

Posted on Dec 2, 2015 10:23 PM

1 reply

Dec 2, 2015 10:35 PM in response to Joyhha

Steps for a Genius Bar reservation or a one to one phone call depend on the issue. Generally speaking you go to http://support.apple.com , select your product, and choose Contact Support from the left menu and fit your request into a category or at least as close as you can. Eventually you reach a screen that will suggest a call or you can select a genius bar appointment if one is relevant to your situation. Of course for genius bar appointment you could just call your local store directly if you sure you need that.

One on One reservations

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.